Table of contents
1. An inspiring encounter
2. A prophet confronted by the Church
3. The clarity of the spiritual world
4. The eternal student
5. Izgrev, in Sofia
6. The first lessons of teh mountain: Vitocha
7. What does it mean to have to have a Master?
8. Masters and deciples weave the threads of life together
9. Riddles to be solved
11. ‘Continue to work in the three worlds’
12. ‘Where all human beings live as brothers and sisters’
13. Summer in the Rila mountains
14. In the kingdom of living nature
15. In the alchemical furnace
16. ’You are made to work with women’
17. ‘I possess a jewel of inestimable value’
Even if the words of a spiritual Master can be containedin books, paper books would never be enough for him. He ishimself a living book, and he needs his disciples to becomeliving books too. First of all, he writes on them; in their headand heart he sows the seeds of his Teaching in the hope that oneday they will bear fruit throughout the world. So, the Masterwrote a book which no one but he could have written: me. Yes,I am a book he wrote.
The earth is so far from the sun! But the distance doesnot stop the sun from writing on the earth, and this writing isthe stones, plants, animals and humans it gives its light, warmthand life to. Like the sun, the Master wrote on me from afar. Hewrote thousands and thousands of pages, and they are now allbrought together in the book that is me. Then, one day, he saidto me, 'Now, you are ready; you can leave.'