Looking into the Invisible – Intuition, Clairvoyance, Dreams
Table of contents
1. The Visible and the Invisible
2. The Limited Vision of the Intellect, The Infinite Vision of Intuition
3. The Entrance to the Invisible World: From Yesod to Tiphareth
4. Clairvoyance: Activity and Receptivity
5. Should We Consult Clairvoyants ?
6. Love and Your Eyes Will be Opened
7. Messages From Heaven
8. Visible and Invisible Light: Svetlina and Videlina
9. The Higher Degrees of Clairvoyance
10. The Spiritual Eye
11. To See God
12. The True Magic Mirror: The Universal Soul
13. Dream and Reality
14. Sleep, an Image of Death
15. Protect Yourself While You Are Asleep
16. Astral Projection While Asleep
17. Physical and Psychic Havens
18. The Sources of Inspiration
19. Sensation is Preferable to Vision.
'You must not imagine that, just because some people have mediumistic capacities, this necessarily gives them access to every region of the invisible world; on the contrary, they will see only what corresponds to their own level of consciousness, their own thoughts and desires. Each individual receives the degree of clairvoyance that matches his level of evolution; those who are still mired in the lower regions of the astral plane are bound to suffer because they will encounter only the entities of that plane. If you want to be in communication with heavenly entities, with divine splendour, you must purify yourself, broaden the scope of your consciousness and work for the highest ideal: the brotherhood of all men, the Kingdom of God. When you do this, your emanations become purer, your vibrations subtler, and not only will the spirits of light allow you to reach them, but they themselves will come to you, for they will find nourishment in you.'